Tanggung Jawab Jabatan
- Drafts and/or compiles various administrative support materials supporting department objectives, e.g., proposals, contracts, materials of a technical/specialized nature.
- Organizes and assembles material needed for meetings, press and corporate events, etc, and coordinates scheduling arrangements.
- Acts as liaison between the various departments and coordinates the preparation of routine assignments and special projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintains calendar and schedules tentative appointments; advises corporate communications teams of important events; makes travel arrangements.
- Assists in corporate/media event preparation including budget preparation; monitors expenditures, prepares various reports and consults with legal, accounting, budget or procurement department to resolve problems with purchasing, invoices, requisition, and related issues.
- Requisitions supplies and equipment; verifies accuracy of statements and invoices, may monitor and maintain expenditure and merchandising records.
- Maintain financial records, budget preparation etc.
- Performs related duties are directed.
- Min. Bachelor Degree (preferred Communications or related area).
- At least 3 years experience in Telecommunication Industry or others.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Experienced in event management
- Experienced in maintaining financial records, budget preparation etc.
- Strong administration skill
- Good reporting skill.
- Have excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Pengalaman 3 tahun
Kirim aplikasi & CV kamu ke:
Please ensure to put yor Job Title and Preference Location (city) in the subject of the email (example: General Affairs Executive – Medan)