PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia (ICBC Indonesia) is a subsidiary bank and is 97.83% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC Ltd), the biggest commercial bank in china, has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 with total 12 branches in area of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung.
ICBC Ltd in 2007 has won various honors such as “Best Bank in China”, “Best Trading in the World”, “Best Management Company in China” awarded by the magazine Bankers, Global Finance, The Assets, Finance Asia, and was appraised by Economic Observer as “Most Honored Corporation in China”.
ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN.
Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”. Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
Head of Teller
(Jawa Barat – Bandung)
- Supervise and coordinate the teller activity in performing the daily cash and non cash transaction activities, namely the cash deposit/payment, current account’s transfer, money transfer transaction, bank clearance, cash drawing, and foreign currency transaction in branches in accordance with the existing operational procedure.
- Perform the approval function with the certain limit for the cash flow (in and out), current account’s transfer, money transfer, as well as other cash and non cash transactions in line with the given authority in the interest of ensuring the daily bank operational smoothness.
- Supervise Automated Teller machine (ATM) management in his/her territorial scope’s responsibility for the benefit of ensuring the smoothness of ATM operation.
- Supervise the cash count activity performed by teller at the end of the day to ensure that the physical quantity has been in order and the non-existence of value difference.
- Optimally manage the daily liquidity balance in teller unit for the sake of ensuring the customer service quality and bank interest.
- Supervise the cash and non cash physical flow (in and out) treasury activities of which purpose is ensuring the security and the bank service operational smoothness.
- Well understand and implement the overall regulation/formulation and procedure established by both company and Bank Indonesia in order to ensure the compliance to implementation and personnel’s compliance under his/her supervision.
- Organize his/her working unit goal’s responsibility as well as staff training under his/her supervision in order to support the execution of the human resource development.
- Give operational support in teller/platform sector to Supporting Branch Office in the Branch Office supervision territory of which benefit is improving the bank operational smoothness.
- Give response and follow up on the audit inspection result for the purpose of the total solution of the existing various discrepancies.
- Perform the preventive action for preventing the re-occurence of the complained mistakes.
- Ensure the personnel in teller/platform division has implemented the proper customer service standards for the sake of customer satisfaction’s guarantee
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- Preferred language(s): Chinese.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Application should be sent within 10 days from the date of posting.
We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained.
Send your application to the address below and please state the job code document.write(‘\u0048\u0052\u0040\u0069\u006E\u0061\u002E\u0069\u0063\u0062\u0063\u002E\u0063\u006F\u006D\u002E\u0063\u006E’)HR@ina.icbc.com.cn
Filed under: Uncategorized |