PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia with superior brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau among others and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business. Current opportunities include: Manager Financial Planning & Management Reporting
(Jakarta Raya – Jakarta)
- Assist the Manager Financial Planning & Management Reporting to manage the FPMR functions including preparation of management reports, revised forecast and budgets, review & control actual business results vs budgets to meet local and US GAPP reporting requirement.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting/Finance;
- 6-8 years of working experience in related fields preferably with an international accounting firm or multinational corporation;
- Solid knowledge of budgeting, accounting, taxes, financial analysis, investment analysis and modeling;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Good knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion and/or knowledge of SAP a plus;
- Good understanding of US GAAP and Indonesian accounting standards;
- Proficient in oral and written English.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume, not later than
November 7th, 2008 at:
send your comprehensive resume to document.write(‘\u0072\u0065\u0063\u0072\u0075\u0069\u0074\u006D\u0065\u006E\u0074\u0040\u0073\u0061\u006D\u0070\u006F\u0065\u0072\u006E\u0061\u002E\u0063\u006F\u006D’)email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview
Filed under: Uncategorized |