PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia with superior brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau among others and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business. Current opportunities include:
Supervisor Internal Controls
(Surabaya & Jakarta)
- Assist the Manager Internal Controls in conducting day to day control and compliance activities which includes developing methodologies, documents processes, identifying controls, performing control review,s remediation of issues and presentation of result to business process owners.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management. Certified of Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus;
- 5 years financial/audit experience, including experience in public accounting with exposure to multinational corporations;
- Strong internal controls technical skills, including ability to apply risk management principles;
- Experience in Sarbanes Oxley project would be an advantage;
- Proficient in oral and written English.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume, not later than November 7th, 2008 at:
send your comprehensive resume to document.write(‘\u0072\u0065\u0063\u0072\u0075\u0069\u0074\u006D\u0065\u006E\u0074\u0040\u0073\u0061\u006D\u0070\u006F\u0065\u0072\u006E\u0061\u002E\u0063\u006F\u006D’)firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview
Filed under: Uncategorized |