PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia with superior brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau among others and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business. Current opportunities include: Manager Operations Finance
(Jawa Timur – Surabaya)
- Plan and manage activities related to delivery of financial and management control systems which monitor performance against agreed budgets, and act as a business partner by providing management with necessary data to support informed business decisions.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting, Finance or Management;
- Minimum 5 years progressive management accounting experience preferably in a reputable manufacturing company with minimum of 3 years spent in a managerial level;
- Solid background in budgeting, accounting, taxes, financial analysis, investment analysis and modeling;
- Substantial background in Oracle or SAP and familiarity with a computerized environment and business integration a plus;
- Proficient in oral and written English.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume, not later than
November 7th, 2008 at:
send your comprehensive resume to document.write(‘\u0072\u0065\u0063\u0072\u0075\u0069\u0074\u006D\u0065\u006E\u0074\u0040\u0073\u0061\u006D\u0070\u006F\u0065\u0072\u006E\u0061\u002E\u0063\u006F\u006D’)firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview
Filed under: Uncategorized |