PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia with superior brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau among others and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business. Current opportunities include: HR Executive Training & Development
(Jakarta Raya – Jakarta)
- Bachelor Degree with minimum GPA 3.00;
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Human Resources function, training preferable;
- Strong competency in analytical skills, communication, and attention to details;
- Strong computer literacy;
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume, not later than
November 7th, 2008 at:
send your comprehensive resume to document.write(‘\u0072\u0065\u0063\u0072\u0075\u0069\u0074\u006D\u0065\u006E\u0074\u0040\u0073\u0061\u006D\u0070\u006F\u0065\u0072\u006E\u0061\u002E\u0063\u006F\u006D’)email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview
Filed under: Uncategorized