Panasonic Singapore Laboratories (PSL) is a Corporate R&D Laboratory of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd, Japan. PSL’s mission is to contribute regionally to the needs of Matsushita companies and globally to Matsushita’s worldwide operations through participation in key corporate R&D projects of Matsushita. We invite enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join us as:
R&D Engineers (Wireless)
Research and development of wireless communications, including mobile communications,
near field communications & Bluetooth.
If you have one or more of the following skills, we welcome you to send in your application.
- PhD/ Master/ Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Computer/Communications Engineering
- Experience in wireless communication research
- Knowledge in 3GPP UMTS & LTE
- Experience in embedded software implementation and skill in C/C++ programming
- Practical skill in micro-controller development circuits or other hardware board design
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Fresh graduates with excellent academic performance will also be considered
Email contact: document.write(‘\u0057\u0069\u0072\u0065\u006C\u0065\u0073\u0073\u0061\u0070\u0070\u0040\u0070\u0073\u006C\u002E\u0070\u0061\u006E\u0061\u0073\u006F\u006E\u0069\u0063\u002E\u0063\u006F\u006D\u002E\u0073\u0067’)Wirelessapp@psl.panasonic.com.sg
Filed under: Uncategorized