Cyberville eServices Pte Ltd (www.cyberville.com.sg) is a dynamic, well-established organisation in the IT industry, and a pioneer of Internet & Web related services since 1995. Located in Singapore, but with a global focus and business reach, we have numerous satisfied clients from large multi-national companies, locally listed companies, government and statutory boards to small and medium enterprises.
We provide complete, end-to-end, enterprise-level Web solutions for corporations and have successfully implemented varied projects locally and globally. Our primary strength and focus lies in Web (Internet, Intranet,
Extranet) Consultancy and Application Development.
Cyberville is also the pioneer of the world’s first web-based hospitality services software suite – GustodianTM (www.gustodian.com). GustodianTM software enables hotels to perform more efficiently, streamlines work processes, and provide better service quality to guests.
Cyberville adopts socially responsible business practices, and is a member of Singapore Compact for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility).
If your passion is satisfying customers’ needs, and look forward to rapidly expanding your career, then you are the one we are looking for! Come join us at Cyberville for a fulfilling and rewarding career, with limitless potential.
* Promote and implement solutions in the e-Business / e-Services domain, formulate sales strategies and liaise with corporate clients
* Understand, develop, follow-up and maintain loyal corporate customers so as to develop new business opportunities
* To achieve direct sales results in accordance with set targets
* To generate and present business proposals to customers and tender proposals to government agencies
* To conduct relationship marketing and customer acquisition activities
* At least 2 years of sales working experience, preferably in e-business solutions sales to corporate customers
* Good working attitude, self motivated and results oriented
* Persistent and well organized in customer follow up and able to maintain a consistently high level of client satisfaction
* Sound understanding of Internet & Web Technologies
* Good presentation, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
* Hardworking and able to work in a team
* Possession of extensive business contacts is highly advantageous
* Candidates with more than 5 years of relevant experience will be considered for a senior position within the Sales/Marketing team
* Ability to travel globally will be an asset
Applicants should be Singaporean citizens or hold relevant residence status.
We require committed individuals who are excited by the opportunity for growth in a challenging environment. An attractive salary and staff benefits await the selected candidate.
Filed under: Uncategorized