JOB VACANCY AT HSBC
Advertised on 25-4-08.
Application deadline on 24-5-08.
Work with us. Live the HSBC way and make the difference. HSBC is one of the world’s leading financial services organizations, with over 9,500 offices in 79 countries and territories. Besides being recognized globally, HSBC has also been named the Best Foreign Bank in Indonesia (FinanceAsia Magazine) for seven consecutive years. HSBC is an organization that promotes diversity and equal employment opportunities, and implements meritocracy in the work place.
Manager Portfolio Growth For Liabilities, Investment And Insurance(Jakarta Raya)
- Responsible to perform analytics and, by working with the finance and MIS teams, produce reports on the portfolio of payroll customers, identify opportunities to grow the base and potential risks that need mitigated
- Responsible to work with the liabilities, investment and insurance product teams and businesses in identifying further growth opportunities for payroll cross sell activities, such as proposing new products, tailoring existing products to suit the target segment, bundling a combination of products and eliminating non profitable products
- Responsible to work with the Service and Operations team, as well as other operations team, in creating, implementing, and improving processes related to portfolio growth
- Responsible to work with the Sales teams in ensuring that cross sell targets are achieved, providing them with support and information whenever required
- Responsible to work with the Marketing team in creating and implementing value adding marketing programs, communication materials and events
- Hold Bachelor degree from a reputable university
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience in Analytics
- Has knowledge of database tool (ex: SAS) would be advantage
- Has a strong drive to succeed
- Has good presentation and communication skills in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Computer Literate (MS Office) are required
- Has strong drive to succeed
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity
Send your application to the address below and please state job code as the email subject.
JOB VACANCY UPDATE