JOB VACANCY UPDATE
DHL is the global market leader in international express, overland transport and air freight. It is also the world’s number 1 in ocean freight and contract logistics. DHL offers a full range of customised solutions – from express document shipping to supply chain management.
Compensation And Benefits Manager(Jakarta Raya – Jakarta)
Manage the salary and benefits administration and implement incentive programs and to regularly conduct salary surveys to compare against market practice in accordance to DHL practice line.
Skills / Qualifications
- University Degree
- Specialist HR qualification in compensation and benefits
- Broad HR working knowledge
- 5-8 years relevant HR experience.
- 2 years must be managerial or supervisory experience
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and training skills
- Project management skills
- Database & Software skills (Word, advanced Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellence in regression analysis, logic, statistics, mathematics
- Execllent communication skills in English, spoken and written
- Numerate and strong analytical skills
- Salary Administration
- Manage the review and recommendations of salary annual reviews, propose to Regional Office necessary adjustments.
- Ensure adequate and appropriate information is obtained from vendors and compared against the appropriate market.
- Provide appropriate salary recommendations in line with market conditions and business projections.
- Adopt sound salary administration practices in line with regional standards. Align salary/benefits review process to Regional Office standards and meet deadlines.
Role clarification and objectives setting
- Continuously updating salary and benefits schemes with any regional changes
- Develop and implement incentive plans to meet business performance requirements.
- Manage the collection of data to support incentive payments.
- Regularly review programs to ensure they encourage performance and behavioural requirements. Implements regional incentive programs and ensures local programs comply.
- Promote and communicate programs as required.
- International Assignees
- Manage the application of expatriate’s work permit and their compensation and benefits matters.
- Manage the staffing quotas/ratio of expatriate versus local staff, prepare cost models for manpower
- Market Intelligence
- Conduct competitiveness surveys
- Role Classification
- Ensure consistent Role Classification System (RCS)
- Performance Management
- Ensure annual staff performance review
- Benefits review & administration
- Monitors legislation and regularly changes to determine impact on compensation and benefits provisions and make recommendations.
- Information Management:
- Reporting and Records: Manage the reporting for salary administration and incentive programs as required.
- Budgets: Manage the salary budget to ensure FTE tracking and salary costs are within budget. Provide accurate information to support annual operating plans and salary reviews.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Others or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Send your CV to
email@example.com before May 15th, 2008
JOB VACANCY UPDATE